[postgis-users] Speed issues again

Zamil Murji Zamil.Murji at divestco.com
Thu May 6 15:12:10 PDT 2004

Thanks Paul for the quick reply,
As you can see from the \d on my main_well1 table in dev, I have already created those indexes. Both prod and dev have an index on oid.

Indexes: main_well1_oid_idx btree (oid),
         main_well1_the_geom_idx gist (the_geom),
         main_well1_uwi_idx btree (uwi)
Check constraints: "$1" (srid(the_geom) = -1)
                   "$2" ((geometrytype(the_geom) = 'POINT'::text) OR (the_geom IS NULL))