[postgis-users] Problem with importing "Polyline M" Shapes

Zornig Jürgen juergen.zornig at noel.gv.at
Thu May 6 23:41:43 PDT 2004

Hello,

I imported a Polyline M shape which contains streets into PostGIS. The table was created and everything seemed to be good. But when I tried to import the table into ArcMap 8.3, ArcMap crashed. All other Layers (Polygons, Lines, Points) work fine.

Writing into a table from ArcGIS 8.3 also doesn´t work.

Is there a patch, or a newer Version of PgArc (I don´t even know, which Version I have installed). For the ODBC Connection, I use OpenLin 5.1 Driver.

Greets

Jürgen