[postgis-users] Cygwin PostGIS Installer Problem

"Morin, Marc-André" Marc-Andre.Morin at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Mon May 17 05:02:55 PDT 2004

Hi folks,

I got that problem only during the installation of postgis and dcmms
database on Windows Server 2000 and Windows Server 2003, where I had
previously installed Cygwin PostgreSQL version 7.4.1.

All works fine when I install the stuff on Windows 2000 Pro and Windows
XP...

So, the problem would be related to Windows Server...

If anybody has an idea how to fix it, let me know!

Thanks in advance for your help,

Marc-Andre