[postgis-users] Win32 PostgreSQL 7.5/PostGIS snapshotavailablefor developers

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Thu May 27 00:48:20 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

I've just updated my Win32 snapshot to include the GiST index patch
included in my previous post. So yes, you can now create spatial indexes
under PostgreSQL 7.5/PostGIS :). As before the URL is
http://www.webbased.co.uk/mca/pgsql75win.zip, please post any feedback
to the list. I've included the original email below which has some notes
about how to use it.

Many thanks,

Mark,

---

Mark Cave-Ayland
Webbased Ltd.
Tamar Science Park
Derriford
Plymouth
PL6 8BX
England

Tel: +44 (0)1752 764445
Fax: +44 (0)1752 764446

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.