[postgis-users] How do I create a georeferenced tiff file...

Zamil Murji Zamil.Murji at divestco.com
Thu May 27 14:42:41 PDT 2004

Thanks Paul,

Neat trick. I'll try it out this weekend. One other thing, let's say I do create a georeferenced tiff, if my points look like a clump of black dots when zoomed out and then I zoom in will mapserver know that I've zoomed in and try to spread the pixels apart? So what I don't want is a static image: I zoom in and it is still a clump of black dots.

Thanks
Zamil