[postgis-users] creating image from data in PostGIS

James Marca jmarca at translab.its.uci.edu
Thu Nov 18 15:17:56 PST 2004

Or you could roll your own, as I did, using Perl---Perl Data Language,
Class::DBI, GD and/or Image::Magick.  I found mapserver to be a bit
limiting for my needs.

As you say you're 'new', I don't think you're interested in rolling
your own plotter.  But if you are, I can post a few more details on
how I do it.

James