[postgis-users] PostGIS South Africa

Paul Scott paul at in2one.co.za
Fri Nov 19 22:43:06 PST 2004

I care.... :)

Thanks they look great!

I have added these links to map.in2one.co.za now under the weblinks
section!

Oh and Thanks all for such a good response on my site, I will continue
putting more stuff on there as I get it, and of course as I have the
time to do it!

I have also started a new project using PostGIS, which I will create a
commentary about once I know what I'm going to do with it! It basically
entails converting a flat MSSQL db to a PostGIS Spatial DB - Nice
challenge with 1 million or so address records!

--Paul

On Sat, 2004-11-20 at 06:47, Paul Hastings wrote:
> > > http://www.sustainablegis.com/projects/postGIS/
> > > http://www.sustainablegis.com/projects/postGIS/queryDB.cfm
> > > http://www.sustainablegis.com/projects/postGIS/pINp.cfm
>
> in case anybody cares, these are working now. our host didn't have SVG
> mime type set.

Linux User #348957