[postgis-users] Same tablename, different schema problems

Don Drake dondrake at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 09:13:01 PST 2004

In my development database, running PostGIS version  (0.8 USE_GEOS=1
USE_PROJ=1 USE_STATS=1) I created a new schema to test some table
partitioning.

I created a copy of a table in another schema with the same table
name.  I was able to create the table, run addGeometry passing in the
schema name, etc.   All was good until I ran  update_geometry_stats().

I now get the following error message:
ERROR:  more than one row returned by a subquery used as an expression

If I rename the table in the test schema, the error message goes away.
 Is this a known problem?

Thanks.

-Don

--