[postgis-users] RE: Win32PostgreSQL8.0 beta 1 installer on Windows2003 server

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 03:46:04 PDT 2004

Hi Randy,

To the best of my knowledge there is no reason why the installer shouldn't
work under Windows 2003. There are reports of the installer not working when
installed over RDP due to a Microsoft "feature". I would try downloading the
latest standard PostgreSQL installer from pgfoundry.org and seeing if that
works for you. If it does, then the next time I update the installer
everything should work for you.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd