[postgis-users] Anti-meridian and polar polygon question

Ken Tanaka Ken.Tanaka at noaa.gov
Fri Oct 22 08:54:20 PDT 2004

Thanks for mentioning this, I hadn't realized that Oracle had this
capability. Although we use Oracle quite a bit, it's always had ArcSDE
layered on top of it, which certainly doesn't handle ellipsoid based
models in its current version. So we've been chopping things on the
antimeridian to keep the ArcSDE layer happy.

-Ken