[postgis-users] Windows build of GEOS 2.x

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Tue Oct 26 00:59:48 PDT 2004

Hi Paul,

I'll look into pulling together the installer modifications along with a
document containing the latest information for a Win32 build and commit to
CVS when ready. I haven't experimented with CVS HEAD yet, but I'm happy to
add this to the 0.9.0 release branch. Things have been quite hectic here
with a recent office move, but I hope to catch up with everything soon.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd
South West Technology Centre