R: [postgis-users] ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension

Paolo PP. Pulli Ppulli at edinform.it
Fri Oct 29 03:26:54 PDT 2004

Howdy,
On my system pgArc work fine.
W2k sp4
ArcGis9 Licence type: ArcView (Build 538)
PgArc (I don't use CVS version)
PostGis for Win (http://dl.maptools.org/dl/ms4w/pgsql75win_ms4w.zip)
[ E:\SW_inst\PostGIS\ms4w\apps\pgsql75win\bin>psql -V
  psql (PostgreSQL) 7.5devel
  contains support for command-line editing           ]
ODBC Postgis 7.03.01.00

In next msg I've attached some srceenshot

This extension has some problem (you can see a frequent error message).

Tips:
When you do a change on your feature save it before stop session edit.
Only then you can (Export/)Update in PostGis.

WishList:
1) Test on large amount of data (assurance No error msg)
2) On Stop Editing automatic launch Update Postgis Table (in
background).
3) Any thing else?!

Paolo
ICQ: 254248123
MOBILE: + 39 339 3one two7 822

> That's as far as I've gotten so far - I'm still get enough context to
figure out what's going on here.