[postgis-users] Anyone interested in near real-time remotely sensedimagery . . .

Randy George rkgeorge at cadmaps.com
Fri Sep 3 16:51:55 PDT 2004

Hi,

http://nautilus.baruch.sc.edu/wms/seacoos_rs?REQUEST=GetCapabilities gives
the following?

Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

            I am really interested in what you are possibly providing here.

Thanks

Randy

  _____

Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at nautilus.baruch.sc.edu Port 80