[postgis-users] AsSVG()

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Fri Sep 10 02:50:06 PDT 2004

Thanks to Klaus Forster (sorry for the "o"... can't rely on
8bit chars) whose gave permission to include use his code
the AsSVG() function will be included in next postgis release.

About accuracy control I think it would be better to have
a separate function controlling it (apply_grid ?) and leave
assvg() with it's own SVG-specific arguments.

What do people think about this ?

--strk;