[postgis-users] installing postgis on debian testing (sarge)

Fred McDavid frm at bitdaddy.com
Wed Sep 22 13:52:19 PDT 2004

I've posted deb packages for postgis, mapserver at
http://www.bitdaddy.com/gisdebs/index.html

I cc'ed the postgis list in a prior email, but I haven't seen the message, so
I'm guessing cc's are prohibited.  Please excuse if this is a duplicate.

Regards,

--Fred

Fred R. McDavid, III
  540-248-0838
    frm at bitdaddy.com
      BitDaddy Systems, Inc
       * Complex System Design, Management, and Hosting