[postgis-users] postgis Ubuntu

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Mon Apr 18 23:01:15 PDT 2005

Paul, Jon,

I've put together a tarball for Ubuntu (4.10) that's sort of similar to MS4W
from DM Solutions Group.  This was done as a test for the upcoming open
source geospatial conference here in Minneapolis in June.  As it turned out
we won't be using Ubuntu but I already have this package so might as well use
it.  It can be downloaded from
http://hypnos.cbs.umn.edu/~pnaciona/osgis_ubuntu.tar.gz.  The README is also
available: http://hypnos.cbs.umn.edu/~pnaciona/osgis_README.

Cheers!