[postgis-users] postgis Ubuntu

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Mon Apr 18 23:31:10 PDT 2005

I meant to add that this tarball isn't meant for production environment but it
should be perfect for classroom environment.  The tarball is pretty big
(~125Mb) so you might have a log wait.  The md5 signature is at
hypnos.cbs.umn.edu/~pnaciona/osgis_ubuntu.tar.gz.md5.

Let me know if you want the source as well.

-Perry