[postgis-users] postgis Ubuntu

Paul Scott pscott at uwc.ac.za
Tue Apr 19 23:36:54 PDT 2005

I have started an AVOIR project for the UnuntuGIS mini
distribution/LiveCD/DVD on http://avoir.uwc.ac.za

If anyone is interested in becoming part of this project, register a
username on avoir and let me know off list so that I can add you to the
project.

With something like this, we are going to need to do a lot of
maintenance to keep the software up to date, so any help will be greatly
appreciated.

--Paul