[postgis-users] QGIS does not work with PostGIS 1.0

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 29 21:32:10 PDT 2005

Niccolo,
You can revert to pre 1.0 version of PostGIS or wait for the next release of QGIS.  The QGIS group might be able to give you more particulars about why it fails, but I believe the problem is with the new leight-weight geometries (lwgeom) introduced in PostGIS 1.0.

Does anyone else know if Niccolo could use the 'old' full geometries in a PostGIS 1.0 database?  That would solve his problem for the meantime perhaps?

Tyler