[postgis-users] PostGIS installation problem: contrib folder

Justin authalic at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 08:16:43 PDT 2005

Hi Didrik,

The distribution that I'm using is CentOS, which is a
rebuild of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.

Is there a PostGIS RPM available?  I checked the
RedHat folder of the RPMs directory on the download
page:

http://postgis.refractions.net/rpms/redhat/

but that folder is empty.  That's why I have been
trying to install everything from code.  I don't mind
going through that process.  I'm just not seeing the
"contrib" folder and so I'm kind of stuck.

thanks.

Justin