[postgis-users] PostGIS.fr available

Jean David TECHER davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 16 03:20:28 PDT 2005

Hi PostGISers!

We hope U had a nice week-end :-)

 Jean David TECHER and Gerald FENOY are proud to announce our Work for the French PostGIS Site: http://www.postgis.fr

Actually, we have already done work for System win22 only....

- documentation: link 'Documentation pour Windows' availble format html , pdf ...sources are available too.

- downloading: link 'téléchargement pour windows'

N.B: I (=david) should do a installer from pginst sources this week for PG 8.0.3, PostGIS 1.0.3, Geos 2.1.3 and proj 4.4.9.. Just wait!

We will expect to give documentations for others system linux (red hat, debian, gentoo and mac) as soon as possible
for a full compilation/installation dealing with our favorite tools; php, mapserver, curl, gdal, pdflib ...

U are welcomed to subscribe on the site (if U speak French...) and to have our own blog and give feedback and informations if U want...

Many thanks to Mister Paul RAMSEY to trusting us! :-)

TECHER Jean David
e-mail: david at 01map.net
Tél: 04 67 45 60 27
Entreprise: http://www.01map.net