[postgis-users] Re: How to fix not valid polygons

Amit Kulkarni amitkulz at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 17:35:11 PST 2005

I did it inside a traditional GIS and then dump/import to PostGIS.

ArcGIS has a 'Explode Multi-part' feature. I wrote some VBA code, and
exploded lines (trivial change for polygons I believe) were marked with
a comment. I unfortunately don't have the code because the laptop
crashed, a BSOD.

But, the other developers may have a better solution.