[postgis-users] Converting WKT or WKB

Abe Gillespie agillesp at vt.edu
Sun Feb 6 11:17:54 PST 2005

Thanks for the help, but I intend to keep my PostGIS data in it's
native format.  Only at the instant I want to use the data inside
ESRI's API do I need to do the conversion.

I'm trying to create a tool that allows read / write ability of PostGIS
inside of ArcMap.  And yes I'm familiar with pgArc ... but it's
incomplete, slow, and buggy.

-Abe