[postgis-users] Followup - Re: Intersection problems with complex polygons, (TECHER Jean David)

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 13 02:17:48 PST 2005

Hi

"When zooming in the original GIS (ESRI Arcmap) I found out that the two
small holes (the red and blue thickly stroked polygons) touch each
other. That might explain the problem."

U're right...with the images I wanted to send to you I have the same
think...

Perhaps as U said maybe a bug in postgis...I will think about the problem
before this w-k
TECHER Jean David
Responsable Informatique 01MAP
e-mail: davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Bureau: 04 67 45 60 27
Portable: 06 85 37 36 75
site perso : http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/
site pro: http://www.01map.com/download/
K-S:"The greatest trick the devil pulled off was convincing people he didn't
exist"