[postgis-users] Possible issue with Geos on PostgreSQL 8.0Nat iveWindows

Obe, Regina DND\MIS robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Thu Jan 13 05:32:37 PST 2005

Actually this is what the RC4 does too.  Crash was a little harsh of a term.
I think in the cygwin version when we had this problem - it would crash the
whole backend and I would have to restart the postmaster service.

In 8.0 its one step better in that it just kills the current connection -
not the backend service - so I can continue by just creating another
connection.