[postgis-users] Followup: AsSVG and precision control

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Thu Jan 13 07:14:24 PST 2005

Actually I've already set the code to Klaus' behaviour:

 * Revision 1.4  2004/10/15 09:41:22  strk
 * changed precision semantic back to number of decimal digits

Just didn't go in the 0.9 branch..

There are no plans for another release in the 0.9 branch, so
you should probably wait for 1.0 to come out.

--strk;