[postgis-users] RE: RC2 is out

Moisan Yves ymoisan at groupesm.com
Wed Jan 26 11:33:14 PST 2005

Hi Paul,

Thanx, great work!  Is there an ETA for PG 8.0 or is it supported in 1.0 RC2 ?  I know PG 8.0 final is pretty darn fresh, but I've tested some stuff on PG80RC3 already and I would like to avoid using a postGIS version that relies on 7.X on my ... windows machine.  I gather there are Win binaries of postGIS out there (last I saw was with PG8.0RC5).  Should I rely on those binaries or should I wait for an official postGIS 1.X version compatible with PG8.0 ?

Thanx,

Yves Moisan