[postgis-users] update_geometry_stats() on PostGIS 0.8.1

Markus Schaber schabios at logi-track.com
Fri Jan 28 09:09:31 PST 2005

Hello,

On some of our PostGIS 0.8.1 databases, update_geometry_stats() fails:

logigis=# select update_geometry_stats();
ERROR:  more than one row returned by a subquery used as an expression
CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "update_geometry_stats" line 2 at execute
statement

I think this could be caused by some problems wr/t schemas (we have
several equally named tables in different schemas).

I did not yet look at the code, but do you think it is possible to fix
this function (or replace it with a fixed function from a never PostGIS)?

I would like to avoid updating the whole PostGIS.

Thanks,
Markus
--
markus schaber | dipl. informatiker
logi-track ag | rennweg 14-16 | ch 8001 zürich