AW: AW: [postgis-users] Interested in PostGIS for a replacement toArcSDE

Uwe Seher uwe.seher at arteng.de
Thu Jul 14 03:19:22 PDT 2005

It is at the beginning, just a spinof of my own dataproblems. At the moment
it can read Geometries over oledb well and i am reviewing and documenting
the code at the moment. After this I will create a Sourceforge-project. So
it is far away from a stable solution, but i have to do some payed work too
;)

Grettings

Uwe Seher
art & engineering
kauppert und mach ingenieurpartnerschaft
nebeniusstr. 34
d-76137 karlsruhe

fon +49 721 3548969-3
fax +49 721 3548969-5