[postgis-users] sql command to see layers

Paul Scott pscott at uwc.ac.za
Wed Jun 29 08:46:58 PDT 2005

>>> juergen.mischker at boku.ac.at 06/29/05 5:17 PM >>>
i use the postgis_class_inc.php and came up with the following php code
the get my feature list:

Hi,

I am the author of that class, sheesh, didn't know anyone actually used
it... Anyways, I digress...

There is an updated version of it, plus a development version of the
class on http://avoir.uwc.ac.za/projects/postgis/ This is where I do my
development work. Also if you would like to contribute some code,
_please_ contact me off list and I will set you up as a developer. I
really don't have much time for maintenance etc, so any help would be
appreciated!

--Paul