[postgis-users] Non-GPL/LGPL C++ libs?

Martin Davis mbdavis at VividSolutions.com
Wed Jun 29 11:14:23 PDT 2005

That's right - we're happy to discuss terms of relicensing.

Just to clarify - what kind of license *is* acceptable to your company?

Martin Davis, Senior Technical Architect
Vivid Solutions Inc.      www.vividsolutions.com
Suite #1A-2328 Government Street Victoria, B.C. V8T 5G5
Phone: (250) 385 6040 - Local 308 Fax: (250) 385 6046