[postgis-users] loading shapefiles into postgis db

Shaq Gbadebo s_gbadebo at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 07:05:07 PST 2005

Thank you for reply;

Here is what happened when I used that approach;

bash-2.05b$ shp2pgsql -D "COUNTY_region.shp" myschema.countyRegion | psql -d
emmet
shape is null
bash-2.05b$ psql emmet

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help on internal slash commands
       \q to quit

emmet=# select * from "myschema"."countyRegion";
ERROR:  Namespace "myschema" does not exist

It does not seem to have had any effectt, or should my myschema have a
value?