[postgis-users] Intersection problems

Markus Schaber markus at schabi.de
Wed Mar 9 01:51:34 PST 2005

Hi, Sean,

What you sent is not exactly what I intended to get, I thought about a
small self-contained example illustrating the problem, this is why I
asked you to "send us WKT or HexWKB rep of those two geometries?" :-)

Sean M. Montague schrieb:

> The first one,
> which I described yesterday, you'll need to right click on the SVG and
> you'll see where I printed something to show the select statement
> failed.

I did not find any svg file in your zip archive.

BTW, your data does not import into my database, although the WKT looks
fine for me:

psql:features2.sql:4: ERROR:  Invalid OGC WKT (does not start with P,L,M
or G)

Strk, is it possible that this is a parser error?

Markus

--
Markus Schaber - http://schabi.de/

But hey!, Standard compliance is something we should strive for, so
let's try and change the Standard :-) [Alexandre Oliva, GCC Developer]