[postgis-users] postgis javadoc

Stephan Kozel farmer_spam at gmx.net
Wed Mar 16 01:10:56 PST 2005

Hi everyone!
I'm rather new to postgis and just set it up. The first connection tests
with a java client worked fine, but I only retrieved the data as text
representation. Now I want to use the JDBC extension objects, which are
bundled in the postgis.jar. But therefore i need some documentation
(javadoc), that I have not found, though it is mentioned in the postgis docu
(end of 4.8).

Can anyone please tell me where to find the postgis javadoc or any
documentation for the use of postgis.jar?

tia
farmer

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl