[postgis-users] Memory leak in translate function in RC3

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Wed Mar 16 03:28:12 PST 2005

Bryce, I've gone through the code and enforced some other early memory
release. I can't see any real leak though...

Can you send the output of explain analyze for the query ?

Also, 268435456 is a BIG number for a single alloc...
maybe it's the postgres buffer growing ?

Can you also check sum(mem_size(shape)) from crs_feature_name; ?

--strk;