[postgis-users] How do I manipulate a polygon?

Steve Lehr lehrs at erau.edu
Wed Mar 16 10:54:19 PST 2005

Can you make a an outline of a county only?  I'd like to take a shape file
and compute a union shape to generate a single polygon for a whole county
any one have any code they'd share or a thought on how to union all.

Thanks

Steven Lehr
Assistant Professor
Freshmen Program
College of Engineering
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (LB159)
600 S. Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900
386-226-7740