[postgis-users] Win32 Installer for Postgis 1.0.0-rc5 now available

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 29 04:17:21 PST 2005

Hi Marc

Happy to see U!!!

Last week-end on a Debian Sarge AMD 64, I had to patching the dumper
pgsql2shp (thanks to strk)
in order to haing it to work...Thansk to Sandro,  all works now: importing
WKB data, queries and so on :-)

In the file pgsql2shp.c, I had to replace lne 1915

int junk

by

size_t junk;

That was not fixed in RC5..So Marc, I only wanted to notice it for people
who have a AMD 64 computer on windows....
TECHER Jean David
Responsable Informatique 01MAP
e-mail: davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Bureau: 04 67 45 60 27
Portable: 06 85 37 36 75
site perso : http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/
site pro: http://www.01map.com/download/
K-S:"The greatest trick the devil pulled off was convincing people he didn't
exist"