[postgis-users] query results not returning: unique problems

Purvis, Charlton cpurvis at asg.sc.edu
Wed May 4 04:18:40 PDT 2005

Graeme, if there is a reward out there for the best eye on the list, you
deserve 10 times that number of gold stars.  I was going numb w/ frustration
at not being able to figure out why I was getting zero results.  And you
caught it!  Thank you so much.  Not only was that a goof that would make WFS
unhappy, the results I would have returned would have been misleading.  I
think you just helped save the planet.

Thanks!

Charlton

  _____