[postgis-users] Problem installing postgis 1.0.0 - libgeos.so.2: cannot open shared object file

Gérald Fenoy djayweb at djayux.net
Tue May 10 02:50:08 PDT 2005

	As your mail object let suppose it's a problem with the libgeos.so. So
I think it's a good idea to check if the libraries are well linked
together with the command : ldd /the/complete/path/to/liblwgeom.so (on
my install it's  here /usr/libexec/liblwgeom.so). If you have one or
more "not found" in the result of the command then you have a problem
and it's now localized ...