[postgis-users] DoD, Coast Guard, Intelligence Agencies

Richard_D_Levine at raytheon.com Richard_D_Levine at raytheon.com
Thu May 26 15:38:08 PDT 2005

Hi Paul,

Is there any possibility of publishing this report to the list?  If not,
can you tell who the contracting agency is so I can request a copy through
proper channels when it is complete?  I could really use this as a selling
point to some of my DoD, MoD, other government folks.

Thanks,

Rick

postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net wrote on 05/26/2005 03:09:50
PM: