[postgis-users] TopologyException with geomunion

David Orme d.orme at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 02:26:01 PST 2005

Hi,

Sorry I forgot to put on the version data:

range_maps=# select postgis_full_version();
                                          postgis_full_version
POSTGIS="1.0.4" GEOS="2.1.4" PROJ="Rel. 4.4.9, 29 Oct 2004" USE_STATS
DBPROC="0.3.0" RELPROC="0.3.0"
(1 row)

It is all built on a Apple G5 running Tiger.

The multipolygons are very large - the two  as HEXWKB are nearly 12
MB - I'm going to be very unpopular if I post that! What's the best
way of getting them to you?

Cheers,
David