[postgis-users] Re: Breezy pkgs - no data when selecting

John Taber jtaber at johntaber.net
Fri Nov 18 10:57:53 PST 2005

okay, now when I type psql mydb, I am getting version 7.4.8 and when I
try to AddGeometryColumn I'm getting an error  - how do I get my newly
installed postgres/postgis version 8.1 if they are both coinciding on
the system - do I specify something when I create a database?  Do I need
to change some environmental variable that the debs did not change ?
thks for any help