[postgis-users] Breezy pkgs - no data when selecting

John Taber jtaber at johntaber.net
Fri Nov 18 05:23:24 PST 2005

I installed the new Breezy packages from Blair - it went very well
(thank you Blair).  After they were installed and I set up a user, I
tested with the example in the documentation FAQ section.  I had no
errors until I went to select something - it returned nothing.  No
errors but no data.  I have double checked my insert statement several
times.  Is there a better way for me to test?  I need to check:
1) if pkgs are working right
2) if example is right
3) most likely, what am I doing wrong or failed to do.

Any ideas - thks.