[postgis-users] ArcGIS/ArcView client to the PostGIS?

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:18:12 PDT 2005

I guess this is my cue.

As far as I know there's no viable solution yet.  There's this:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pgarc/
but that project seems to have died a while ago.

The other option is a project I'm heading up.  Check it out here:
http://avoir.uwc.ac.za/projects/ziggis/
zigGIS is just getting started but already has full read-only support.
 Unfortunately it isn't easy getting it compiled and configured quite
yet.  If you're a developer and can volunteer some time we could
really use your help.

Thanks.
-Abe