[postgis-users] Postgis install problem under Suse 9.3

Poizot Emmanuel poizot at cnam.fr
Tue Oct 4 07:38:42 PDT 2005

Hi all,
I try to install postgis under suse 9.3. I did install postgresql source
from YAST utility but I'm unable to locate them (I assume it's in
/usr/include/pgsql where I found postgres header source files).
So I did copy postgis folder in /usr/include/pgsql and cd into it (as
asking in the README.postgis file).
But ./configure --enable-autoconf complain about postgresql sources it
didn't found.
Does anybody succed installing postgis under suse 9.3 ?

--
regards

Emmanuel Poizot
Cnam/Intechmer