[postgis-users] ArcGIS/ArcView client to the PostGIS?

Marco Vieira marco_vieira at uk2.net
Tue Oct 4 13:46:51 PDT 2005

Chris:
  I tried the ESRI Data Interoperability with no sucess. I downloaded from
ESRI website a 60 days trial version and tested the connection with the
regional office ESRI guys on my PostGIS 1.0.0. I that time Abe suppose
that the FME conector only run on versions 0.9x.
(http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2005-July/008834.html).
I guess  he are right. The Brazillian ESRI regional Office was opened a
trouble ticket on ESRI headquarter. Maybe something change on ArcGIS +
DI 9.1.

Marco Vieira.
Fone:    + 55 21 9499-6800
marco_vieira at uk2.net