[postgis-users] problem installing postgis with geos support

Jonathan Aguero jua130 at psu.edu
Wed Oct 5 13:45:16 PDT 2005

Dear All,

I haven't being able to install postgis with geos support.
I checked in the list posts and I tried some suggestions like installing
geos then using ldconfig and finally compiling postgis again but no
luck.
I modified the Make.config to enable geos support but when I finally
created a new database the function postgis_version() returns a geos =
0.
The function postgis_geos_version() returns an empty row which I guess
means that geos support for postgis is not properly installed.