[postgis-users] PostGIS Silent Install For Windows

david techer davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 6 14:11:56 PDT 2005

Hi Kikola

Without Java jar, the minimum required for PostGSI 1.0.2 is

PostgreSQL Directory: (Assume that PostgreSQL has been installed by pginstaller msi)
---------------------

\bin: - shp2pgsql.exe
-----  - pgsql2shp.exe
        - libproj.dll
        - libgeos.dll
        - postgis_restore.pl
        - postgis_proc_upgrade.pl

\doc\contrib: README.postgis

\lib:  - liblwgeom.dll
-----

\share\contrib:  lwpostgis.sql and spatial_ref_sys.sql

All files could be found in Marc CAVE AYLAND Page from his Win32 Installer for 1.0.2, once installed.

--david;
Jean David TECHER
e-mail: davidtecher(at)yahoo(dot)fr
site: http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/