[postgis-users] PostGIS Silent Install For Windows

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 03:19:42 PDT 2005

Hi Nikola,

The best way to find the procedure to install the files is to download and
read the NSIS installer source from http://www.webbased.co.uk/mca/. You can
then even download NSIS (http://nsis.sourceforge.net) and create your own
version of the installer customised to your needs.

Also, don't forget to get the latest 1.0.x release for your installer as
1.0.4 fixes quite a nasty memory bug when building indices - this upgrade
won't require you to re-initdb your database if you've already got people
using your application.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd