[postgis-users] Windows installer and 8.1-dev1

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 07:01:23 PDT 2005

Hi Chrischan,

Do you mean the latest PostGIS installer from
http://www.webbased.co.uk/mca/? If so, these are only for PostgreSQL 8.0
since as you mention above, the PostgreSQL 8.1 installer will already have
PostGIS 1.0.x series included.

Since the 8.1 and 8.0 versions are compiled differently, you will need to
reinstall PostGIS from the 8.1 beta 1 installer for things to start working
again.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd